Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

Return to Index  

Mac and Dale

February 11 2018 at 8:55 AM

Button  (Login cliffrod)
Members

Response to Dimensions/measurements

Mac- thank you for the offer. ff KleanDan doesn't send or post something with his single 4v setup, I can work from measurements of the block plate/rear of intake placement in regards to the firewall both horizontal and vertical. These are pretty flat, use an element around 3" tall.

Dale- The guy that did make at least one, which Dr Craft purchased & posted about, has moved on- no replies to any contacts.

Still, I'm not interested in buying someone else's repro. My car, my sculpture. Very confident that I can make them at least as good as that other man can. That's why I do what I do.

I might buy an old original if I had cubic spare bucks and could find one. Neither is the current situation. An original would be a waste on a plain car like mine, anyways. They oughta be on significant original race cars.

So if I make them, I can have a few hanging on the wall just because I like them. Very cool....
1967 Galaxie 500 Red original Q code 428
1967 Galaxie 500 White with Black stripes 428PI clone- car is dead & long gone, sold near Oak Ridge TN 2000, would love to find it.....
Please visit http://carolinasculpturestudio.com/ for pictures, information and video links to my work.

Respond to this message