Pausing car work for a while.February 13 2018 at 5:49 AM
Bill (Login bbogue)
Removal of a suspected (benign) meningioma from my brain next week means a pause in work on my 61 TBird. Thanks to you guys on this forum she runs pretty sweet and I’ve had several long uneventful drives lately. Lots of smiles, honks and waves. The outlook is positive so no need to be morbid. But I read/will read this forum every day as therapy to recover from whatever deficits occur from the surgery. I very much enjoy the technical discussions and occasional humor. Keep it up guys.
- best of luck - eric on Feb 13, 2018, 5:58 AM
- This is a big hug - Leny Mason on Feb 13, 2018, 6:00 AM
- Take care, Bill - Button on Feb 13, 2018, 6:22 AM
- Good luck - Stangman on Feb 13, 2018, 7:44 AM
- Pausing car work - Jerald White on Feb 13, 2018, 8:50 AM