Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Irony

June 16 2012 at 4:07 AM

(Login cyclonic66)
Members

I'm moving from Western Mass to Virginia. I've sold my house and I'm living in a Hotel until my new house is done being built in VA and the kids are out of school. Meanwhile, I'm flying to VA each week, returning to MA for the weekends with the family.
This week I return to the Hotel to see the parking lot loaded with rods. It turns out, they waited until I decide to move and have already relocated my cars to VA to hold a major car show in town.

The Good Guys East Coast Nationals is in West Springfield, MA at the Big E Fairgrounds this weekend.

https://www.good-guys.com/events/2012-events/item/east-coast-nationals-2?category_id=2

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ross
(Login Bad427stang)
Members

Where in VA?

June 16 2012, 4:15 AM 

You'll love the car scene most anywhere in VA, and the weather is much nicer.

I grew up outside of Springfield, MA, and spend 3 years in southern VA and 1 year in the DC area. Loved all three places, but we decided VA is where we want to retire.

[linked image]
---------------------------------
- 70 Fastback Mustang, 489 cid FE, Victor, SEFI, TKO-600 5 speed, 4.11 9 inch.
- 71 F100 shortbed 4x4, 397 cid FE, headers, Street Dominator, 280H, 4 speed

Respond to this message   

(Login cyclonic66)
Members

Outside of Richmond

June 16 2012, 4:18 AM 

Building a new facility in Prince George County, just outside Petersburg. Building the house in Midlothian because of the schools.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

(Login Bad427stang)
Members

Very cool, or maybe I should say "Wicked cool"

June 16 2012, 4:47 AM 

You'll never hear anyone say that again LOL

Richmond area is nice, I have friends that grew up there, but never I lived there

You'll love the difference in weather after Massachusetts

[linked image]
---------------------------------
- 70 Fastback Mustang, 489 cid FE, Victor, SEFI, TKO-600 5 speed, 4.11 9 inch.
- 71 F100 shortbed 4x4, 397 cid FE, headers, Street Dominator, 280H, 4 speed

Respond to this message   

(Login DYNO427)
Members

Well Hell,

June 16 2012, 5:11 AM 

Since you're gonna be that close, you'll be able to use the Chesapeak Bay Bridge Tunnel to the south, or the Chesapeak Bay Bridges to the north, and come on over to the Delmarva Penninsula! THIS is what has been called "The land of pleasant living!" -- until the monsoonal rains [nor-easters] and the hurricanes and southern snow storms hit!!! Oh yeah, can't forget the summer HEAT and HUMIDITY along with the summer traffic jams with everybody west of the bay trying to get to the ocean!!!! But other than that, bring your car and the family, and enjoy the view!! LOL! LOL! Just kidding! Dyno 427

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Irony
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index