Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Happy fathers day

June 17 2012 at 1:06 PM
Alvin  (Login ASTIKHOSSW)
Members

To all the old and young F.E fathers out there.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Dan Nelson
(Login 62highboy393c)
Members

Re: Happy fathers day

June 17 2012, 1:42 PM 

Thanks and back at ya.

Respond to this message   
TOM
(Login HolmanMoodyStroppeVet)
Members

Indeed

June 17 2012, 2:41 PM 

Happy Father's Day to all of the Ford dad's out there and best regards to all of those who have passed

Remember, NHRA is at Bristol today, and a Cammer on Nitro qualified number 1 in 1967. Our old friend Dyno Don did our FE's quite proud back when..

But 1,000 foot fuel racing is tragic......drag racing requires a 1/4 mile !

Respond to this message   
JMO
(Login JMO_)
Members

I made waffles for all, I did the dishes, I did 3 loads of laundry, I took them shopping.

June 17 2012, 3:27 PM 

Got to sit on a concrete bench outside in the heat, for an hour + while everyone went to their respective corners of the mall, left (literally) holding their bags as they passed on to the next store.

Happy fathers day.

Respond to this message   
Rodney
(Login falcon428)
Members

Re: I made waffles for all, I did the dishes, I did 3 loads of laundry, I took them shopping.

June 17 2012, 5:35 PM 

JMO, our days sound very similar, I too made waffles, did dishes, laundry and cleaned living room. Luckily I didn't have to go shopping, feel for you there. This evening has been spent with family for Taco night. All in all a great fathers day with my 4 y.o. Daughter and family. Happy fathers day to the rest of you.

Brent B2 you get to look forward to the little girl coming up to you and wishing you a happy fathers day soon enough. It's a great feeling that I wouldn't give up for the world.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

"Lifes tough..... Its even tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne.

'65 Mercury Comet w/ Pond Alum.427 (482c.i.) C6
'68 Falcon w/428cj
'61 Starliner w/352-C6
'67 Country Sedan wagon 289 (wish it had 390)
'62 Falcon awaiting 2.3L turbocoupe motor/T-5 tranny swap
Near future project is a '32 Roadster Fe powered based on a late sixties S/R.

Respond to this message   
Ken Lantz
(Login ScodeKen)
Members

Re: Happy fathers day

June 17 2012, 6:47 PM 

I sat back for a awhile and remembered all the life lessons that my Dad taught me. I probably looked like a lunatic as I laughed out loud by myself as I remembered all the great times we had. If you are lucky enough to still be able to spend time with you Dad please relish this day. You can never get this back.

Respond to this message   
Bobby Spears
(Login x4rdtech)
Members

I had a waffle breakfast at my land lords

June 17 2012, 7:39 PM 

my daughter and son in law.He makes great waffles and has his on receipt.Of course the grand kids were excited to see me.They do this each Sunday,they make it a tradition.My daughter when she was about five would come in on Sat morning with my coffee in both hands trying not to spill any.Love those memories.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index