I used a pair of Crites motor mounts in my '68. They look stock to me, when I ordered my headers they recommend their motor mounts to assure headers would fit, as to try and use old worn originals. I made the top of my core support removable and massaged the firewall slightly to make things even easier. It's a '68 with roll cage and mini rubbed so not trying to win any restoration awards so I made it easier to pull motor.
You get the right stance, wheel and tire combo there a good looking little car.
"Lifes tough..... Its even tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne.
'65 Mercury Comet w/ Pond Alum.427 (482c.i.) C6
'68 Falcon w/428cj
'61 Starliner w/352-C6
'67 Country Sedan wagon 289 (wish it had 390)
'62 Falcon awaiting 2.3L turbocoupe motor/T-5 tranny swap
Near future project is a '32 Roadster Fe powered based on a late sixties S/R.