Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

T-Bolt aluminum bumpers

May 15 2017 at 4:39 PM
Jack   (Login 427JACK)
Members

As I posted a few weeks ago, I am working on a deal to get some aluminum Bumpers made like the original bumper used on the 64 Fairlane Thunderbolt. I have some information now if there is anyone interested, please get in touch. I have one other commitment for a bumper, so with mine, a total of two. I need at least two more in order to get the price down to $3,000.00 ea. Please contact me if you have interest in pursuing one of these.
Thanks, Jack

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dan
(Login 32bantam)
Members

How soon do you need these?

May 15 2017, 5:35 PM 

Bumpers that is not orders...

Respond to this message   
Jack
(Login 427JACK)
Members

bumpers

May 15 2017, 7:17 PM 

Speaking for myself, I'm in no hurry, within reason. I would guess from the time we give the fabricator the go ahead, it would take a month or two and we're probably two to four weeks away from finalizing an order.
Jack

Respond to this message   
Dan
(Login 32bantam)
Members

FWIW

May 15 2017, 8:33 PM 

When John posted a year or so back about stamping them I figured there would be no point. I'm roughly logged four months before I would likely be able fit anything in. If your deal doesn't happen feel free to contact me. There is no minimum order here and it's all time and materials whether you buy one or a hundred.

* Also I would only be interested if a small but clear way to tell them from an original is added to the design.

This message has been edited by 32bantam on May 15, 2017 8:35 PM

Respond to this message   

Jim
(Login 2bolts)
Members

Stamped or fabricated

May 16 2017, 7:15 AM 

Fabricated is pretty easy to tell from stamped. If stamped, they could possibly cost more than an near unobtainable original?

Respond to this message   
Jack
(Login 427JACK)
Members

bumpers

May 16 2017, 7:58 AM 

Give me a call. I'd like to talk to you about this.
Eight01-8nine7-zero7seven0
Jack

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index