Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tommy-T, I know it has been awile, but do you remember what size squirter is in the 3310?

August 8 2017 at 9:39 AM
Bill Ballinger  (Login 65billgal)
Members

I was thinking Billy said a .031, it is very responsive , no bog at all. That would make sense if it did, a .028 might stumble, this one didn't even with 3.00s in it, 4.33s in it noe it sure doesn't! Just curious.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

9T02R
(Login 9T02R)
Members

Holley 3310-1

August 8 2017, 11:50 AM 

#31 in mine. No stumble. Brian

Respond to this message   

Tommy-T
(Select Login Tommy-T)
Members

I don't remember, Bill

August 8 2017, 12:32 PM 

If I remember right, I cleaned the carb, grabbed my Holley book and put everything stock except installing a metering block on the secondary side. The rear jets are probably the equivalents of the metering plate orifices...plus or minus a couple sizes. Depends on what I had handy.
Probably a yellow spring in the secondary diaphragm.

I figured stock is a good base point to tune from. Glad it's working well for you out'a-the-box.

Respond to this message   
Bill Ballinger
(Login 65billgal)
Members

They mixed 28s and 31s on the 3310's, but the ones from I think 3 or 4 up were 31s like

August 9 2017, 3:09 AM 

the original, Billy said on the phone that he had looked at it and it was a 31 as he remembered when we put it on there. It is amazing! It just whacks you like a big hammer when you hit it, no bog at all and thats even when it had 3.00s and with the 4.33s. I really like that carb.

Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Drew Pojedinec
(Login DeepRoots78)
Members

Re: They mixed 28s and 31s on the 3310's, but the ones from I think 3 or 4 up were 31s like

August 9 2017, 8:21 AM 

-1 -2 -3 all came with a .025
All others came with a .031

Or at least that is what the Holley book claims. .025 seems awfully small.

Respond to this message   
Bill Ballinger
(Login 65billgal)
Members

I will have him look at it again. Thx. nm

August 9 2017, 5:54 PM 

Respond to this message   
Bill Ballinger
(Login 65billgal)
Members

Billy said it is a 3310-3, so unless it was changed it has a .025 nozzle

August 10 2017, 5:51 AM 

It does seem small, but Tommy put a metering block on the rear with 81 jets and a long yellow spring. It runs great, unless he put a bigger nozzle on it, it has a .025 which I believe would deliver the same amount of fuel, just a longer duration shot, you cant feel the secondaries open like a bog or a sag, you just get a kick in the torso and a loud exhaust as it buries the tach. LOL

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index