Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Quicktime bellhousing alteration drawing?

August 9 2017 at 8:29 AM
Chris  (Login physcult)
Members

Hi There.
As some of you know the Quicktime Bellhousing doesn't have he proper clutch alignment for a Mustang/428/ Toploader.
Somebody from this forum kindly sent me some drawings on how to modify the Quicktime bellhousing so the clutch fork and mechanism will line up and work properly with a 4 speed Toploader. Unfortunately my computer crashed and I have lost all my saved emails. Does anyone have the diagram showing where the hole needs to be cut and the correct positioning of the fork? I guess some drawings of the standard FE bellhousing for a Mustang would show the correct position for the clutch mechanism? .If anyone has them Id be grateful for them. My email is physcult@globalnet.co.uk

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chris
(Login physcult)
Members

Thank you

August 10 2017, 6:38 AM 

Thank you David for your speedy reply .

Respond to this message   
Chris
(Login physcult)
Members

Still looking for the drawings

August 11 2017, 2:53 AM 

David has kindly sent me pictures and measurements on his alteration he made to the quicktime bell housing to correct the mis-alignment but he wasn't the same person who had the drawings. Here is the original post and I can see it was a Roger who sent other drawings (or perhaps Bob Ellis).http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1480537059. (sorry photo bucket has deleted the pictures) If anyone has the drawings please let me know
Regards
Chris

Respond to this message   
Chris
(Login physcult)
Members

Still looking for Rogers drawings?

August 13 2017, 3:05 AM 

Im still looking for the drawings if anyone has them.http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1480537059/2/Toploader+%2B+Quicktime+Bellhousing+%2B+JBA+Headers-
Ive received lots of photos but not the drawing yet.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index