Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need clutch-pp- fly for my 69 'Stang 428CJ, I've used McLeod in the past

August 11 2017 at 10:01 AM
TonyS  (Login TS69GT500)

and very happy with their products.

It seems McLeod no longer makes Long Style PP's.

Which McLeod diaphram PP and t/o bearing would you recommend?
and which disk and fly?
I was thinking of their 12in series components.

Car is a stocker at the moment.

Will I have to remove the clutch pedal assist spring
with a McLeod diaphram pressure plate to prevent over centering the fingers?



 Respond to this message   
Brent Lykins
(Login blykins)

What flywheel do you have?

August 11 2017, 10:03 AM 

An 11" Long will work for 99% of the engines out there. If you have that pattern on your flywheel, it will work just fine.

 Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index