Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Bronco ii

October 6 2017 at 8:11 AM
Jerry  (Login 66gtscode)
Members

Anyone live close to or in Richmond ,Virginia ? Looking at a 1988 Bronco ii on line ( Davis Auto Sales )
If anyone has the time to look at Bronco ii.

Will pay for your time.

Jerry

Email: mustangb351@sbcglobal.net

Oak Creek Wi.

This message has been edited by 66gtscode on Oct 6, 2017 8:13 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bobby Spears
(Login x4rdtech)
Members

Well if it was in Richmond,CA

October 6 2017, 10:28 AM 

I would.The Bronco II's were a fun thing and worked on the then.

Respond to this message   
Falconred
(Login falconred)
Members

Bronco II

October 7 2017, 12:45 PM 

Sorry I'm not close enough, I have had a couple of Bronco IIs in the past and think they were probably the best vehicle to have in my line of work. I could get off the road most anywhere and turn around on a dime.

The first one was an '86 which ran 263000+miles on the first engine which cracked a head hydrauliced, I bought a junk yard engine and drove it another 100k miles until the transmission quit. I junked it out then figuring the metal was fatigued enough! I later had a '87 that I used a good while. Both were 2.9 engines, one automatic and the other straight shift.

Respond to this message   
Brian
(Login BrianJaspercoia)
Members

Re: Bronco ii

October 8 2017, 8:41 PM 

I had an 88. I bought it with a blown engine. Bought a new long block and 2 weeks after that the trans died. Put a reman trans in it and drove the wheels off it. I saved the heads from the original and it was a good thing I did. First the right side had an exhaust seat break up and go out the exhaust, later on the left side did too. Wish I still had it...

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index