DSC motorsports open? Jerry

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bill
(Login bill_396)
Members

DSC

January 8 2018, 3:58 PM 

Think you just have to be patient and persistent. He has come thru for me a number of times on nearly unavailable Blue Thunder stuff.

Respond to this message   
Jerry
(Login 66gtscode)
Members

DSC Motorsports

January 9 2018, 5:48 AM 

Bill, Did a search and DCS maybe all she wrote. I purchased from Dennis also, just a shame if he closed up. Called and emailed 2 weeks ago. Jerry

Respond to this message   

Kevin Rolph
(Login thatdarncat)
Members

Re: DSC Motorsports

January 9 2018, 10:11 AM 

Dennis appears to still be open for business, he just answered someone's question looking for a part of the FE Fanatic Facebook page a couple days ago.

Respond to this message   
bill
(Login bill_396)
Members

dsc

January 9 2018, 3:43 PM 

I've had the best luck with phone in the morning if I remember correctly.

Respond to this message   
Dennis
(Login RiverRacer)
Members

Reports of DSC's demise have been greatly exaggerated!!!

January 12 2018, 3:36 PM 

Not closed up. Just running around more and more dropping off and picking up. If you call, please leave a detailed message and I'll get back to you ASAP. The more detail, the quicker the response. I get lots of offers to qualify me for Million dollar loans and FREE Vacation offers. Also lots of calls that just leave a number with NO detail at all(Million dollar loan or free vacation offer???) and I usually don't return them. I'm easiest to reach in the afternoons.

I will be contacting some of you shortly regarding Blue Thunder 8V Intakes(those on the list). Have had some conversations about HR Heads also. If I missed you, please try again. As always, thanks. Dennis happy.gif
Ford Racing Components
www.dscmotorsport.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index