Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pausing car work for a while.

February 13 2018 at 5:49 AM

Bill  (Login bbogue)
Members

Removal of a suspected (benign) meningioma from my brain next week means a pause in work on my 61 TBird. Thanks to you guys on this forum she runs pretty sweet and I’ve had several long uneventful drives lately. Lots of smiles, honks and waves. The outlook is positive so no need to be morbid. But I read/will read this forum every day as therapy to recover from whatever deficits occur from the surgery. I very much enjoy the technical discussions and occasional humor. Keep it up guys.

Bill

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
eric
(Login wwyin62)
Members

best of luck

February 13 2018, 5:58 AM 

to you & we will keep you in our prayers.

Respond to this message   

Leny Mason
(Login LENYM)
Members

This is a big hug

February 13 2018, 6:00 AM 

It is scary I have been there some what, think positive thoughts and We will be Praying for you. Leny Mason

Respond to this message   

Button
(Login cliffrod)
Members

Take care, Bill

February 13 2018, 6:22 AM 

Will keep you in my prayers as well. Take care.
1967 Galaxie 500 Red original Q code 428
1967 Galaxie 500 White with Black stripes 428PI clone- car is dead & long gone, sold near Oak Ridge TN 2000, would love to find it.....
Please visit http://carolinasculpturestudio.com/ for pictures, information and video links to my work.

Respond to this message   
Stangman
(Login 4828Stangman)
Members

Good luck

February 13 2018, 7:44 AM 

We will be thinking about ya Bill good luck. Leave the nurses alone😄

Respond to this message   

427Kevin
(Login 427kevin)
Members

Best wishes

February 13 2018, 8:05 AM 

Prayers and Best wishes for a full and fast recovery.

Respond to this message   
Jerald White
(Login 66427fairlane)
Members

Pausing car work

February 13 2018, 8:50 AM 

Not a frequent poster, just a reader. I felt compelled to respond to your post as I am about one year out from this very same surgery. it went fine but for three things. It was tangled in a mass of blood vessels, which took my surgery from 2.5 hours to almost 6. My kidneys shut down while still in recovery and never came back, so in dialysis now three days per week. Not fun. Retained all my memory but lost much balance. First two weeks, wheel chair. Then walker, then and up to now using a cane. Good luck to you, if it was malignant it would be lights out for both of us!

Respond to this message   
Leland
(Login lhstanford)
Members

Things can always be worse, right?

February 13 2018, 9:46 AM 

My younger brother has recovered pretty darn well since his similar surgery 15 years ago. I'll keep positive thoughts for you Bill. You too Jerald.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index