search_cont_herald_130x46.png
logo_layout_complete_jaw_640x179.pngimage_upload_shift_100x100px.png
welcome_blk.pngessentials_blk.pngfree_blk.pngwatercolor_academy_blk_smooth_2.pngmembers_portfolios_blk.pngthe_watercooler_blk.png

Glenda's "Lake Erie Lily"

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to The Water Cooler  

Uploading Images in the Middle of a Message

September 6 2015 at 5:34 PM
No score for this post

Patrice  (Login Patrice_B)
Just - Add - Water's - The Water Cooler

This thread, everything below the dashed line, was created while I used a screen capture program to make a video recording of each step. I know the instructions for Uploading Images have been confusing in written form. Here's hoping some images will be worth 1000 words!

Please watch the YouTube Video then take a look at the text and pics!

====================================================================================

These images will show the early stages of my colander and pears watercolor painting.

I'm going to upload them by clicking on the WHITE PLUS SIGN - UPLOAD IMAGES BUTTON while simultaneously holding down the SHIFT KEY on my keyboard.

[linked image]

This view shows only the colander with paint.

[linked image]

Here the colander is coming along pretty well and I have added light washes of color in the fruit.

[linked image]

In this image the fruit is coming along nicely.

[linked image]

And in this image the background has been initially worked in. Still a long way to go but oh, how much fun!

And that's all there is to it!!!

Patrice

This message has been edited by Patrice_B on Sep 6, 2015 9:23 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.   
AuthorReply

(Login Patrice_B)

A Note About File Names ...

No score for this post
January 19 2016, 9:37 PM 

To protect the forum from being hacked the software is designed to specifically look for anything that appears to be programming code and rejects it.

File names that include some characters will be rejected. Things such as a long string of numbers, characters such as &, *, $, # and such will be rejected. The underscore (_) will probably be accepted but the dash or hyphen (-) will probably be rejected.

The software will deny some posts with words such as "Suspicious file activity". Please do not be offended if this happens. It is a safety feature.

In the event such a thing does happen, simply change your file name. Leave out Upper Case letters, empty spaces, symbol characters, dashes and such and then uploading should work.

Thanks,

Patrice

(Login Patrice_B)

Size Limits

No score for this post
January 19 2016, 10:05 PM 

Please post images that are 700 pixels or less wide to prevent breaking the forum formatting.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to The Water Cooler  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement