www.FREAKSTYLAZ.net

Let Others Know How You Feelin' Lyrically, Poetically, Or just verbally. And To The Emcee's, Handle Any Fool Who Dares To Challenge You. FreakStylaz (FS) is by far the most succesful board on net54, if not the entire internet. In order to be a successful emcee here, or at any other board, suggest you first get acquainted with a board. Have a look around! Do not be quick to post without knowing the overall skill of the emcee's who already occupy the board. This will give you a feeling of the level of talent/skill you are dealing with, and based on that, you should make your decision on whether or not you can compete with the emcee's. Remember, a team is only as good as its weakest player. So take into consideration if it is YOU that will be a board's weakest player. To emcee that seeks improvement, FS is the place. READ GUIDELINES

Press Cntrl-D to Bookmark FreakStylaz

We don't freestyle...we FreakStyle©

Awards Distributed Sundays

**Following awards are for cycle of 6/6 - 6/12

Freak of the Month

Read the FREAKlusive! interwiew HERE!

Next FOTM will be presented the first Sun. of Sept.

Freak of the Week

Trini Laws

What you expect? One of the Freaks' Finest is sure to put up big numbers like Kobe on a
bad day! But seriously, thank your mom for paying for your internet service so you can
afford the opportunity to read from this guy. It would be much different without him around,
and the verses you read wouldn't be as hot. Check out his Exclusives, you want to.....

Ill Battles

FreakStylaz vs. FreakStylaz Read Battle Here
winner Winner FreakStyla votes Winner - Loser

FS Exclusives!
trigga Trav* - Roger Dat freestyle

myers - Enlightment

Trini Laws da Vet-Ro - Tooth Fairy

Trini Laws da Vet Ro- Rude Boy

Trini Laws da Vet Ro - A Look @ Tha Game

myers - Fast n furious

Most Wanted

The Most Wanted© is an 'Honorable Mention'.

Prodigy

Nice Lines

u still hungry cz u lack da heart
da knife's a quick study n da mack is smart
so act da part
or get ya body hacked apart
dont make da silencer finished what ya noise a start

Emcee: myers
Title: enlightment

I turned to give her all I got, if all I gots my company
All I got is knowlegde, and this weed and drink to comfort me
Yellin to my angels, man Im ready when you come for me
Lookin at my life like what made this nigga come to be-
What made me come to see that, life in these aspects

Emcee: Prodigy
Title: Stranger

FreakStylaz Foolery Award
they stay speaking recession when that's just a state of mind
cause the checks rollin in twice as fat as last years i'm doin fine
making critical jugdements on those doin crimes
like that's stupid go to skool or join a branch and go dodge some bombs

Emcee: noble
Title: State Of Mind

Throwback Line of the Week
who else grabs most wanted just from one drop??
or earns freak of the week with two??
maybe it was three, but it proves
that i dont speak wit a weakness dude
plus my uniqueness weakens crews
and leaves their features leakin goo from teeth to shoes

Emcee: PARADiGM
Title: Fact Is...Im Just That Hot

Diamond Plaque   Platinum Plaque   Gold Plaque
1.   1.   1. Soul Caliber  
2.   2.   2. Trini Laws  
3.   3.   3.  
4.   4.   4.  

It's a long process from bar 1 to bar 16 and
Writin in my notebook from morn' to evenin

FreakStylaz Discussion Forum

| Tekk Interview | FS Post Albums | Primal's Rap Tutor | Record Books | FS Collab Staion |

ABC Logo

(c) 2000 Anti-Biters Campaign

2011 FreakStylaz Anthem

Search    Freaks Home    Pass The Mic
  1. Out of strange rage had to arrange a stage for the first act after - JOHN on Mar 5, 2015
    1. It's jaleel white - Anonymous on Mar 6, 2015
      1. OK HA! HA! - JOHN on Mar 6, 2015
    2. Your panties on the bedpost and your lips are red toast so let me kiss them - JOHN on Mar 9, 2015

2. Running Around - JOHN on Jan 22, 2015
    1. Like ajax and lay wax on the floor then send a fax before going to the club - JOHN on Feb 1, 2015
      1. its too much to read. it makes it un enjoyable - exact wun on Feb 1, 2015
        1. you did don't forget you hashed up stuff that was ten years old - JOHN on Feb 1, 2015
          1. you make no sense when you talk - wun on Feb 1, 2015
            1. you telling yourself lies go look at the man in the mirror get things right with him first - JOHN on Feb 1, 2015
              1. are you schizophrenic? - wun on Feb 1, 2015
                1. didn't tell the truth you said no body will read it when you did hey look tired of talking - JOHN on Feb 1, 2015
    2. Re: Running Around - JOHN on Feb 1, 2015
    3. being sweet and dense is obsolete in a sense must build a complete fence to - JOHN on Feb 13, 2015
    4. ball or not, but a dame is squash if she get wet and brain washed she becomes a toy - JOHN on Feb 28, 2015
      1. More recycled lyrics how terrible - Charasmatic on Mar 2, 2015
        1. naw dude it's terrible when you to scared to drop a verse get off my dick tick HA! HA! - JOHN on Mar 2, 2015
          1. Your god awful HA! HA! HA! - Charasmatic on Mar 2, 2015
            1. you a coward that scared to drop a verse rather suck my dick than do the right thing - JOHN on Mar 3, 2015
    5. The thuggy passion for boys takeover, make cats in RANG ROVER smashing - JOHN on Mar 3, 2015
      1. range rover , madonna, teddy pendergrass , captain kirk - Anonymous on Mar 4, 2015
        1. don't have a damn thing to do with skills doe got you reading thorough now - JOHN on Mar 5, 2015
      2. Boys want your candy? What are you a fag quit life - Charasmatic on Mar 4, 2015
        1. WOW YOU SCARED TO DROP A VERSE SUCKER THAT SUMS YOUR LIFE UP HA! HA! HA! - JOHN on Mar 5, 2015
          1. i actually didnt read this novel - Anonymous on Mar 5, 2015
            1. Lacks grammar, multis, a good story line and structure, so it SUCKS HA! - Charades tic on Mar 5, 2015
              1. you a lying piece of pizza it shows you don't know what a multi is scary - JOHN on Mar 5, 2015
            2. well damn you don't have a name are you scared to drop a verse also wow I guess you'll nev - JOHN on Mar 5, 2015
              1. fuck you and your boy duck is a bitch - Anonymous on Mar 5, 2015
                1. wow did you know duck? so you work at he Harley Dealership huh - JOHN on Mar 5, 2015
            3. WOW YOU MISSPELLED EASY IDIOT HA! HA! HA! CAN'T WRITE ONE LINE WITHOUT MISSPELLING WORDS S - JOHN on Mar 5, 2015
              1. All I see is a coon named John Crying swiping his EBT card - Chakras mayo on Mar 7, 2015
                1. Harley davidson fxdci is the ugliest bike ever - Did you know? on Mar 7, 2015
                  1. wow you read all my stuff so I'm the best look at this - JOHN on Mar 8, 2015
                2. damn whiteboy you still think you HIPHOP when you just a flip flop wanna be sucking on a b - JOHN on Mar 8, 2015

3. Degenerate liberal - romnificent on Mar 5, 2015
    1. yeah they really are ruining america - BIll O'reilly on Mar 5, 2015

4. DISS TO Ip ADDRESS 66.87.137.63 - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
    1. UPPING - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
    2. YEAH THIS WAS CHARASMATIC BUSTED TRYING TO DISQUISE BLACK DICK SUCKING HA! HA! - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
    3. THAT IP ADDRESS 66.37 OR BASICAALY 66 IS YOU WE ALL KNOW NOW BUT CAN YOU GROW THE FUCK UP - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
    4. you talk but incapable of coming back why waste my time with stupidity? dang you couldn't - JOHN on Mar 5, 2015

5. AT RALLY'S - JOHN on Jan 14, 2015
    1. upping - JOHN on Jan 14, 2015
    2. UPPING - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
    3. feed - Prodigy on Jan 19, 2015
      1. I PUT REALITY IN MULTI RHYMES WOW HOW MANY LINES IS THIS? I DIDN'T COUNT - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
    4. me with love songs on a CD, I have soft breasts and they off the press like - JOHN on Mar 4, 2015
      1. ITS ALEC BALDWIN - Anonymous on Mar 4, 2015

6. If John was off the site, everyone would come back and spit including myself - Charasmatic on Mar 2, 2015
    1. John - Prodigy on Mar 2, 2015

7. Clarity - Prodigy on Feb 24, 2015
  9. Got a program of stats and right now I am at two with - JOHN on Feb 6, 2015
  11. Unappealing - Prodigy on Feb 1, 2015
    1. wow nice content but throw yourself in this start demanding put hands on then you get that - JOHN on Feb 1, 2015
      1. ... - Prodigy on Feb 1, 2015
        1. are you kidding I'm first person in this a whole lot of attitude dude you learn klthat you - JOHN on Feb 1, 2015

12. Fixed Point - sense on Dec 12, 2012
    1. good drop - Trixx on Dec 13, 2012
      1. fo sho. - Trixx on Dec 13, 2012
    2. ^^^ - soul caliber on Dec 24, 2012
    3. Re: Fixed Point - Anonymous on Jan 11, 2015
      1. just a hater that can't write a rhyme stop fucking up the site - JOHN on Jan 11, 2015
    4. Re: Fixed Point - Anonymous on Feb 1, 2015
      1. Prodigy - ... on Feb 1, 2015
    5. got to admit really some whack cats on this site this verse is 3 years old is this dude st - JOHN on Feb 1, 2015

13. HAHAHA I HAVEN'T BEEN UP HERE IN MONTH N MADDRAPPER IS STILL SUCKING MY WHITE COCK - Charasmatic on Jan 31, 2015
    1. oh no the white Italian boy who say he's good and suck black pizza cock and never drop a v - JOHN on Jan 31, 2015

14. Home with pride woke up on wrong side of the bed pride - JOHN on Jan 22, 2015
    1. FUCK YOU - FUCK YOU on Jan 31, 2015

15. Aint been inspired by rap lately any rapper rappin trash hate me - Prodigy on Jan 24, 2015
  17. Some of this stuff he will elude it thrill his mood to know - JOHN on Jan 21, 2015
  19. Untitled - Prodigy on Jan 18, 2015
    1. Deef - T.Laws on Jan 18, 2015
      1. Re: Deef - Anonymous on Jan 19, 2015
        1. DAMN CHARASMATIC IF YOU GONNA UP THIS SAY SOMETHING MAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
          1. its nice to see something credible for once ..nice drop - frost on Jan 19, 2015
            1. Re: its nice to see something credible for once ..nice drop - Prodigy on Jan 19, 2015
              1. YEAH WE GOT FOLKS TRYING LOOK DOWN ON OTHER AND NOTHING TO OFFER THE SITE DON'T WORRY ABOU - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
            2. YEAH HE SHOULD BAN FOLKS WHO COME AND DON'T DROP A DAMN THING BUT WHACKNESS FEEL ME? - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
      2. Re: Deef - Prodigy on Jan 19, 2015
    2. HEY TO BE HONEST PEEP - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015
      1. Message! - Prodigy on Jan 19, 2015
        1. Look I get facts don’t deal with setback so I have fast - JOHN on Jan 19, 2015

<< Prev 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25   Next >> 

Find more forums on Hip Hop, Rap and R&BCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2016 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

I've won more FOTWs, than you've gotten feed

Home | Tha Board | Operating Room | F.A.Q. | Affliates | Discussion Forum | Classic Verses & Collabs | Tha Faculty | Tha FreakStylaz Anthem | Downloads | FS Record Holders | The Board Room | FreakStylaz Trivia | FS Post Albums | FS Greatest Hits Albums | Primal's Rap Tutor |