www.FREAKSTYLAZ.net

Let Others Know How You Feelin' Lyrically, Poetically, Or just verbally. And To The Emcee's, Handle Any Fool Who Dares To Challenge You. FreakStylaz (FS) is by far the most succesful board on net54, if not the entire internet. In order to be a successful emcee here, or at any other board, suggest you first get acquainted with a board. Have a look around! Do not be quick to post without knowing the overall skill of the emcee's who already occupy the board. This will give you a feeling of the level of talent/skill you are dealing with, and based on that, you should make your decision on whether or not you can compete with the emcee's. Remember, a team is only as good as its weakest player. So take into consideration if it is YOU that will be a board's weakest player. To emcee that seeks improvement, FS is the place. READ GUIDELINES

Press Cntrl-D to Bookmark FreakStylaz

We don't freestyle...we FreakStyle©

Awards Distributed Sundays

**Following awards are for cycle of 6/6 - 6/12

Freak of the Month

Read the FREAKlusive! interwiew HERE!

Next FOTM will be presented the first Sun. of Sept.

Freak of the Week

Trini Laws

What you expect? One of the Freaks' Finest is sure to put up big numbers like Kobe on a
bad day! But seriously, thank your mom for paying for your internet service so you can
afford the opportunity to read from this guy. It would be much different without him around,
and the verses you read wouldn't be as hot. Check out his Exclusives, you want to.....

Ill Battles

FreakStylaz vs. FreakStylaz Read Battle Here
winner Winner FreakStyla votes Winner - Loser

FS Exclusives!
trigga Trav* - Roger Dat freestyle

myers - Enlightment

Trini Laws da Vet-Ro - Tooth Fairy

Trini Laws da Vet Ro- Rude Boy

Trini Laws da Vet Ro - A Look @ Tha Game

myers - Fast n furious

Most Wanted

The Most Wanted© is an 'Honorable Mention'.

Prodigy

Nice Lines

u still hungry cz u lack da heart
da knife's a quick study n da mack is smart
so act da part
or get ya body hacked apart
dont make da silencer finished what ya noise a start

Emcee: myers
Title: enlightment

I turned to give her all I got, if all I gots my company
All I got is knowlegde, and this weed and drink to comfort me
Yellin to my angels, man Im ready when you come for me
Lookin at my life like what made this nigga come to be-
What made me come to see that, life in these aspects

Emcee: Prodigy
Title: Stranger

FreakStylaz Foolery Award
they stay speaking recession when that's just a state of mind
cause the checks rollin in twice as fat as last years i'm doin fine
making critical jugdements on those doin crimes
like that's stupid go to skool or join a branch and go dodge some bombs

Emcee: noble
Title: State Of Mind

Throwback Line of the Week
who else grabs most wanted just from one drop??
or earns freak of the week with two??
maybe it was three, but it proves
that i dont speak wit a weakness dude
plus my uniqueness weakens crews
and leaves their features leakin goo from teeth to shoes

Emcee: PARADiGM
Title: Fact Is...Im Just That Hot

Diamond Plaque   Platinum Plaque   Gold Plaque
1.   1.   1. Soul Caliber  
2.   2.   2. Trini Laws  
3.   3.   3.  
4.   4.   4.  

It's a long process from bar 1 to bar 16 and
Writin in my notebook from morn' to evenin

FreakStylaz Discussion Forum

| Tekk Interview | FS Post Albums | Primal's Rap Tutor | Record Books | FS Collab Staion |

ABC Logo

(c) 2000 Anti-Biters Campaign

2011 FreakStylaz Anthem

Search    Freaks Home    Pass The Mic
  1. Brewin Somethin Up - Charasmatic on Dec 14, 2009
    1. nice! - johnny baldwin on Dec 4, 2014

2. IP address 66.87.137.244 lame brain is fixed in a certain state of hate and it’s not strai - JOHN on Dec 4, 2014
  4. HEY TEKK LETS DO THIS MAKE ME THE MODERATER AND SEE HOW LONG THE DEAD WOOD STAY AROUND - JOHN on Dec 2, 2014
    1. Yeah tekk make John a moderater the old fucks done everything but run a site - Charasmatic on Dec 3, 2014
    2. UPPING WANNA GET RID OF THEM FAKES TEKK THAT'S TOO STUPID TO WRITE A VERSE - JOHN on Dec 3, 2014

5. Untitled - JOHN on Dec 2, 2014
    1. HEY TEKK MAKE ME MODERATERF I WANNA DO AWAY WITH THE DEAD WOOD THAT ON HERE FOR REAL - JOHN on Dec 2, 2014

6. I WAS RAISED IN A CHICKEN COUP LICKIN POOP IS MY HOBBY - MADdHATtA on Dec 1, 2014
    1. IM JUST A FAT BABY MY CAT HAS RABIES - MADdHATtA on Dec 1, 2014

7. WOW IP address 66.87.114.221 hate his own rhymes thats why my rhymes are in his head, a w - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
    1. ok white boy ip address is still IP address 76.180.185.27 - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
      1. WRONG AGAIN HA! HA! HA! - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
        1. ALL WE ALL KNOW IS THAT YOU LOVE SOME BLACK ASS DICK HELL I CAN'T EVEN CLOSE MY ZIPPER WHI - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
          1. Being black or white means nothing, your mad, old and a crack addict - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
            1. WOW OLD WHITE BOY DONE STOLE ANOTHER LINE COME ON WHITE BOY YOU CALLED ME A NIGGER KISS MY - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
              1. YOUR DELERIOUS MAD AND STRUNG OUT - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
                1. A WHITE MISFIT TRYING TO BE BLACK AND DON'T HAVE ANY SKILLS RUN ALONG WHITE BOY YOU CAN'T - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
                  1. Here's a rhyme, your a crackfiend smack fiend HA! HA! HA! - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
                    1. WOW A WHITE MISFIT CAUGHT UP ON SUCKING BLACK DICK SHAME ON THIS WHITE BOY RIGHT HERE TOO - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
                      1. HEY DOPEHEAD Racist - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
                        1. HEY WHITE BOY YOU CALLED ME A NIGGER YOUR WHACK ASS STARTED ALL THIS DID ANYONE EVER WARN - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
                          1. Best part about this is I'm 75 percent Puerto Rican - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
                            1. DAMN YOUR PUERTORICAN BROTHERS NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND KICK YOUR DUMB ASS FOR BEING THE W - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
                              1. YOU SUCK MAN! - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
                                1. DAMN ARE YOU GONNA EVER SHUT YOUR LYING MOUTH AND WRITE A RHYME NOBODY HEAR YOU AND ALSO K - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014

8. CHARASMATIC You try preach but this guy a leech and wanna reply in speech - jOHN on Nov 28, 2014
    1. I ran to my father n cried over a stick of gum?? Wtf - Charasmatic on Nov 29, 2014
      1. THIS WEAKLING IS FREAKING AND CAN'T DROP A VERSE HEY STOP THE HERSE THIS BITCH RHYMES ARE - JOHN on Nov 29, 2014
    2. Quack quack ooh you gonna attack? HA! HA! HA! - Charasmatic on Nov 29, 2014
      1. I’m doing some deft rapping but what else could happen wow I forgot You can shit in your p - JOHN on Nov 29, 2014
    3. Quack quack ooh you gonna attack? HA! HA! HA! - Charasmatic on Nov 29, 2014
      1. I’m doing some deft rapping but what else could happen wow I forgot You can shit in your p - JOHN on Nov 29, 2014
    4. THIS OLD WHITEBOY CAN'T COMEBACK AND THINK HE'S IMPRESSING BLACK FOLKS GET THE FUCK OUT OF - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014

9. WOW CHARASMATIC suck black dicks and jack off using my rhyme look at white boy Hell he can - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
  11. John admit you smoke crack n I'll leave you alone - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
    1. TELL ONE TELL ALL JOHN WE WANNA KNOW - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014

12. Johns post about smoking crack is in the link attached to this post - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
    1. wow i knew he was off.. but damn! smoking crack - MADdHATtA on Nov 30, 2014
    2. WOW WHITE MISFITS REAd the comments of real black folks they loved - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
    3. CHARASMATIC YOU CALLED ME A NIGGER YOU JUST A WHITE BOY TRYING TO BE BLACK AND DON'T KNOW - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
      1. No ones trying to be black, your just old and strung out from drug abuse - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
        1. WANNA BLAST JOHNNY BOY!? - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
          1. HEY DOPE HEAD - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014

13. WHEN IT COMES TO IP address 76.180.185.27 KIDNAP THAT FOOL AND SEND HIM TO RAP SCHOOL ha! - JOHN on Nov 29, 2014
    1. HA! HA! GO SMOKE SOME CRACK JOHN! YPUR MOTHER AND GIRL ARE WHORES! - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
      1. you white and can't write a real pale face with not a lick of skills HA! HA! - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
    2. this white boy's new ip address is 66.87.114.221 - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
      1. I RUINED THIS SITE AND YOUR INTERNET RAP CAREER SINGLE HANDED - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
        1. DAMN WHITEBOY I JUST CAN'T GET MY DAMN BLACK DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH HOW YOU RUIN SOMETHING WH - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
          1. Ruined your career and this site and you can't accept it - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
            1. WOW YOU JUST WHITE AND STUPID SHOW THE PEOPLE YOU CAND DO MORE THAN JUST SUCKING MY DICK M - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014

14. WOW IP address 76.180.185.27 hate his own rhymes thats why my rhymes are in his head, a w - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
    1. You suck HA! HA! HA! - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
    2. THIS WHITE BOY NEW IP ADDRESS IS IP address 66.87.114.221 - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
      1. SUCK MY WHITE DICK LIKE YOUR GIRL DID ON VIRGINIA BEACH - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
        1. come on white boy you can't write a dame rhyme so you suck my black dick and dream that yo - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
          1. How old are you like 50? HA! HA! HA! KILL YOURSELF - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
            1. WOW THIS OLD WHITE MISFIT LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WHACK BASTARD CAN'T W - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014

15. This is an example where IP address 76.180.185.27 is jacking off on my rhymes because he c - JOHN on Nov 29, 2014
    1. You live like a nigger you'll die like a nigger - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
      1. a damn red neck wigger crying to be black and don't have what it take HA! HA! - John on Nov 30, 2014
        1. I don't have what it takes? I can easily smell like shit and collect foodstamps - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
          1. wow white boy if you feel like this why are you always sucking my black dick? and claiming - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
            1. It's not about black dicks, YOU CAN'T RAP - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
              1. naw you made it about black dick you just got to have a mouth full of mind damn white boy - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
                1. YOU DON'T RAP YOU BABBLE RHYMES THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE HA! HA! HA! - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014
                  1. come on white boy I can't do no rhymes because you got your pale face lips on my black dic - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
                    1. JOHN YOU CAN'T RAP YOU SMOKE CRACK N BABBLE - JOHNS PIG on Nov 30, 2014
    2. THIS WHITE BOY NEW IP ADDRESS IS IP address 66.87.114.221 - Anonymous on Nov 30, 2014
      1. THIS WHITEBOY SOLD YOUR GIRL CRACK CUT WITH RAT POISON - Anonymous on Nov 30, 2014
        1. JUST A white lie coming up with another reason reason to come in my post and suck my black - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014

16. Untitled - JOHN on Nov 30, 2014
  18. YOU MADE A RAP ABOUT SMOKING CRACK YOUR A FIEND NOT AN MC - Charasmatic on Nov 30, 2014

<< Prev 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25   Next >> 

Find more forums on Hip Hop, Rap and R&BCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

I've won more FOTWs, than you've gotten feed

Home | Tha Board | Operating Room | F.A.Q. | Affliates | Discussion Forum | Classic Verses & Collabs | Tha Faculty | Tha FreakStylaz Anthem | Downloads | FS Record Holders | The Board Room | FreakStylaz Trivia | FS Post Albums | FS Greatest Hits Albums | Primal's Rap Tutor |