<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Potter Favs

January 13 2003 at 6:34 PM
No score for this post
Akita  (no login)

I've got four wonderful stories from the Snarry ship (that's Snape/Harry for you unknowing folk).

First is "Clipped Wings" by Theresa Ann Wymer. NC-17. Drama. This is a realivily new author to the fandom, or rather just one I've never seen before. Her story is set in future England at a time when the Muggle World has destroyed the Wizards. The story is very moving, very powerful. No matter the type of story I've read, I've never found one that has actually brought me to tears. I was a waterworks when I read this folks. This is a bittersweet story about survival, and mark my words ladies and gents, this story will become a classic.

The second is "No Place Like" by Tara Tory. NC-17. Violence (mild). Okay people. You've had to of heard of Tara. If you haven't, you'll be glad to jump on the ship now. She has two Snarry stories from what I've seen and each of them are wonderful. This takes place when Snape, Harry, Ron, and Hermionee are kidnapped by a magical twister on a school 'field' trip. It's The Wizard of Oz meets Harry Potter and the...(fill in blank here). There's engagements, rodeo, psycho high school teachers and Volde learns a lesson he won't soon forget. This one stuck with me folks.

The third is "Rules of Engagement" by Saori. NC-17. Mild violence. Harry can't duel and the teachers of Hogwarts have had enough. If you want some angst, action, and a romance that'll sneak up behind you, then bite you on the ass, this is that story. I'm smitten by the whole Harry/Snape relations and the whole thing seems plausible to the real world. Well, maybe not those instructional books...

One more folks. This one is "Rite of Passage" by Rushlight. NC-17. PWP that just seems to be something so much more (or I am just a romantic sap.). Harry comes of age and learns just one more odd Wizard tradition. Is Snape ready for this one? You'll understand why I love this when you read it.

All these stories can be found at the Snape Slash Fleet's Walking the Plank. The address is remembrall.slashcity.net/~telanu/plank/ .

The webadmins ask not to link directly to the stories, but instead to the warning page. Just click on the link that says "Board the Ship", choose fanfiction from the menu (if you don't want to look at frames, right click and choose "open in new window" for frames free) and select by title or author. Either will get you to the same place.

Enjoy the other stories as well. Most are well worth it! Akita

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Return to Slash Slut's Recs