<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HL, X-Men, Angel and More(X-overs)

June 23 2001 at 11:11 PM
No score for this post
A.R.T.  (no login)

Wings of Imagination has a bit of something for everyone. The site has stories by an author named Amy, who writes in a variety of fandoms. The URL is

http://free.freespeech.org/wings_of_imagination/home.htm

A few of my favorite stories include:

Hidden Depths- HL/Batman X-over. Duncan's having the perfect day, until... Perfect story for those who think Duncan would notice being watched over 400 years.

Out of the Shadows- Angel story, Angel(us)/Spike. Ever wonder what happened to the demon when the curse put the soul back into the body? Now that you do, go find out.

Melting the Cold- HL/Angel X-over. Ever thought Methos needed someone with a past like his own? Like Angel?

Mr. Responsibility and its sequel Spreading the News- X-men fic. Iceman gets fed up and decides to cut loose, and takes Gambit along for the ride.

When Fate Laughs- Ranma 1/2 and GW X-over. Its Ranma/Herro. The G-boys end up in Ranma land.

Siochaint- Highlander, D/M. When Duncan's past comes to haunt him, Methos steps in to protect and comfort him.

Just a few of the Great fic's on Amy's page. There is also an A-Team fic and many others. (No, not all of them are X-overs)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Shadow
(no login)

Author Question

No score for this post
May 7 2009, 10:04 PM 

Heyla,
I was wondering if you had a more recent contact for this email. i wanted to provide feedback for one of her fics I really liked and ask if the ones left unfinished were ever continued. Thank you for your time!

May the day bey ours,
Shadow

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Return to Slash Slut's Recs