Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

Return to Index  

'66 Fairlane XL 2dr Hardtop Fs

June 12 2012 at 6:45 PM
Mark Kuban  (Login kubanracing)
Members

Guys, I have for sale my '66 Fairlane 2dr hardtop. The car was bought new from Los Angeles California. Zero rust in this car. The car has been restored approx four years ago with new rubber, re chromed bumpers and polished trim. It is originally a 390 auto car, now has a 460 C6. XL trim, bucket seats and a console. It has newer black factory style interior probably from Dearborn Classics. Original door panels are decent, but would be better with new ones. The car was originally lime gold. It was re painted with the modern Mustang Lime gold. Not sure of the actual name. New windshield. New disc front brakes and new bushings and front end parts. Car runs and drives really well and looks awesome. I have the 4 speed pedals, NOS console plate, and all the linkage to convert the car. Also have the aluminum FE and toploader for sale that I was planning on putting in and the Crites 427 ram air hood. I will make a package deal on the whole thing. Really nice car. Give me a call to discuss and for more pictures of the car. 817-929-5551. Asking $20,000 obo. Mark. [linked image]

Mark Kuban
"63 R Code Galaxie
"64 Cammer Fairlane from the late RWJ
"64 Falcon convertible 331 stroker
"66 Fairlane Pond block 427 stroker
"66 F100 427 Tunnelport
"31 model A 200 4 cyl

Respond to this message