Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

Return to Index  

1960 352 HP

June 16 2012 at 11:19 AM
  (Login TOMATOES)
Members

just got home with what i think is a 352 HP. the aluminum intake is dated 0F3 and the coaed heads are dated 0E5. i haven't unloaded it yet to determine what the block casting numbers are or check the stroke. engine still has the shorty cast iron headers on it. i would prefer to keep it together but will part it out if no one is interested in the complete engine. it does run however but is not clean on the inside and would need a rebuild. also has a bellhousing, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate and manual transmission still on the engine. the carb is a c3afbu and is incorrect. the engine does have adjustable rocker arms. generator and brackets are still on engine. can send some pics later tonite to interested parties. i haven't arrived at a price yet but i think the date codes are too early for a 1961 390 HP. thanks. location is eudora ks. call 785542 one thousand for more information. date code on block is 0F23. i am fairly certain it is a 352 from the research i have done here and elsewhere.

jim

This message has been edited by TOMATOES on Jun 16, 2012 2:54 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses