WTB or Borrow: Hurst shifter linkageJune 18 2012 at 1:57 PM
|Falconred (Login falconred)|
OT / non-FE but I am looking for the linkage for a my Hurst shifter on a T-10 for my '65 Falcon, it has a Mustang tail housing now and I want to change the housing and move the shifter back to the correct location. I need a set of rods or would like to borrow a set to copy.
I understand that neither Hurst nor Dan Williams has these any more. Some please let me know if you know of someone selling these new now.
|This message has been edited by falconred on Jun 18, 2012 1:57 PM|
- Pics on eBay (and for sale...NOT mine) - HALowe on Jun 18, 2012, 2:12 PM
- not that simple....shifter/arms/rods are ALL different. - LC on Jun 18, 2012, 2:22 PM
- T-10 PARTS - Bruce Dodds on Jun 18, 2012, 2:23 PM
- I didn't read (comprehend) closely enough. - HALowe on Jun 18, 2012, 2:48 PM
- Falcon Hurst linkage parts - Anonymous on Jun 18, 2012, 3:48 PM
- when you figure out what you need call me......I got it. - LC on Jun 18, 2012, 7:41 PM