Return to Index
And the Ford part numbers are ...
June 28 2012 at 10:57 AM
Does anyone know the P/N for the special oil galley plug on the front of sideoiler blocks?
Allen Head - 375282-S
Hex Head - 381520-S
It is a 5/8-18 UNF 3B modified thread
Respond to this message
Thanks Dennis. Is that the same plug as what the relief valve spring uses?
- Mike on Jun 28, 2012, 12:03 PM
No way it is the same,it is larger.N/M
- Bobby Spears on Jun 28, 2012, 1:54 PM
Yes and no ....
- Dennis on Jun 28, 2012, 3:10 PM
- Jake R on Jun 28, 2012, 9:00 PM
Jake, I initially thought the same, but I have one of the hex head plugs
- Mike on Jun 28, 2012, 9:59 PM