Return to Index
If you decide in the next couple days, let me know... :-)
July 23 2012 at 1:47 AM
Brent Lykins, B2 Motorsports
The issue now would be what shape are they in as I never had them.................
Yes, for a customer, and we have a few months to work with, but again, I know these things are pretty rare. Rules state that we need to use cylinder heads with the correct date code and I'd hate to use anything else...we need some horsepower.
B2 Motorsports, LLC
Respond to this message
If rules demand a date code then these heads won't work for him.............
- Rod C on Jul 23, 2012, 4:39 AM
C3 or C4 head is ok....
- Brent Lykins, B2 Motorsports on Jul 23, 2012, 7:47 AM
What date range do you need? N/M
- Ben on Jul 23, 2012, 10:03 AM
'63-'64 year code, other dates don't matter. n/m
- Brent Lykins, B2 Motorsports on Jul 23, 2012, 10:19 AM
Road race Galaxie.
- Ric G. on Jul 23, 2012, 2:36 PM
I'll see what I can do....
- Brent Lykins, B2 Motorsports on Jul 23, 2012, 2:45 PM
They were Holman & Moody prepped...
- Dave McCarthy on Jul 24, 2012, 9:33 AM
I like that video. The Lotus Cortinas chasing that big Galaxie looked like a swarm
- Paul Lovett on Jul 25, 2012, 9:38 AM
How about this video...
- Tom P on Jul 27, 2012, 11:44 PM