Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTB 67 Fairlane GT/XL seats....

July 17 2012 at 6:48 AM
Andrew  (Login 67FEpony)
Members

A neighbor of mine is doing a 67 Fairlane GT 500 4 spd 390 GT car and is in need of the deluxe or XL seats. Please let
me know what you have. He got a set of what we believe is 68 Torino seats he would be willing to trade. They have been broken down and the seat frames acid dipped and put into primer. They are very solid. He has the hockey sticks, the original covers and foam still so you can see them if were not correct on the type of car they came from. Let me know and thank you!!
Andrew.....

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login truckpoor)
Members

craigslist add

July 17 2012, 9:09 AM 

I was all over craigslist this morning including search tempest and Ad hunter. Somewhere in that search I ran accross a set of seats which were misadvertised for a mustang or falcon. I cannot tell you were I saw the addbut the seatws looked pretty good in the picture. I think these were fairlane buckets but advertised for falcon or maybe some other Ford product. Sorry, I'm not of more help. Searches I did wer of St. Louis, southern Il., Lexington, Lousiville, KY, Cincinatti, Oh., Various search's were for 62/3/4 galaxie, mercury, thunderbird, or just plain ford for those years. What struck me was I could see a chrome moulding that waas going around the back of one of the seats. Sorry I can't help out more.

Rich

Respond to this message   

(Login BIGEmberglow66)
Members

'66 Seats

July 17 2012, 3:48 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - WTB 67 Fairlane GT/XL seats....
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index