Return to Index
My '63 F100 Frame off resto.
June 3 2012 at 4:20 PM
This is an original AZ truck originally sold in Cottonwood. AZ.
1966 F100 LWB
Balanced 390 .060 over, Comp 270s, gasket matched F427 intake, headers, gasket matched/bowl blended C8AE-H heads, 2-1/2" duals, C-O-M with 3:54 gears and Tracloc.
Respond to this message
Re: My '63 F100 Frame off resto.
- Drew Pojedinec on Jun 3, 2012, 5:09 PM
Very nice work, Eric! I'm likin' it! N/M
- Bill on Jun 3, 2012, 6:10 PM
- Tommy-T on Jun 3, 2012, 11:03 PM
Sweet Little Truck, Lots'a Good Work There
- Wreckless Warren on Jun 4, 2012, 7:22 AM
- Doug on Jun 4, 2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks guys. In these pics
- Eric on Jun 4, 2012, 12:21 PM