Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

Return to Index  

LA is pretty film friendly for obvious reasons.

November 17 2014 at 11:47 PM

ScottT  (Login SLT67F100)
Members

Response to wild

Meanwhile, that's not all one continuous shoot. I'm guessing a few days worth of shooting. Since we expect to see the "before marks" because he "practised", they can do each little section a few times to make sure they've got the shot they need and it means they can shut down small bits of street at a time. The wonder of hollywood at it's best. Oh, and 7AM is a "are you kidding!?!?!?!". If you need to block traffic a little bit in an oversized downtown delivery, your permit states you are to be off the street by 6:30AM. Shutdowns from 7AM to 9AM and 4PM to 6PM are very strongly discouraged.

Meanwhile, I feel I should support the guy and all since he's obviously a Ford dude but... it's kinda hard to take him seriously when he does this kind of crap while having a very "blah" record in WRC. Yeah it's impressive to a point but, like drifting in general, it's not all that next to watching a real 'ring run or some wild rally sections.
SLT
`67 F100 Custom Cab
And a second one to keep me from working on the first one. This should be entertaining...

Respond to this message   
Responses