Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HotAugustNights... some Fords

August 8 2010 at 2:40 PM
Tom P  (Login tomposthuma)
Members

Not all FE powered here, the suicide door 59 is a YBlock the early Comet is a 170 six and i was afraid to even ask about the green 56 truck but less than 75% of the F100's there were Chevy powered... so let's hope it was an FE.

Whole album...
http://rides.webshots.com/album/578347803PZbzfk

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ROY POOL
(Login CALMERCURY)
Members

Hot August Nights....

August 8 2010, 4:41 PM 

Tom;great pictures! The blue 62,406 Galaxy belongs to a good friend,Bill Pratt,out of Bishop,CA.He used to race a yellow 64,stroked FE,and has always got some kind of KOOL Galaxy. ROY.

Respond to this message   
Tom P
(Login tomposthuma)
Members

yes

August 8 2010, 5:43 PM 

Talked to Bill for a while, found out he has 61 wagon parts i need. I think a side trip from Bakersfield is in order.

He was hanging out with a group of other FE'ers on Saturday just before i had to leave for the airport, blue 41 Ford with a Cammer, he's a member here isn't he? I think the red 66 Fairlane with the 500" aluminum FE is another member, that was parked beside the 41.

I'll add more pics to that site as i download them from the camera.

Respond to this message   
ROY POOL
(Login CALMERCURY)
Members

yes...

August 8 2010, 10:27 PM 

Tom;the 41 Ford with the cammer belongs to Wayne Green out of Clovis,CA.,he drives that 41 everywhere!! I met him in Oklahoma on our first leg of the 40th T-Bolt Reunion tour,he drove it there from CA.!!!!!Did you still have your ears when Bill was thru talkin,or did he talk them off?!!! ROY.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index