Return to Index  

lol I love it!! ..........................

March 22 2012 at 9:29 PM
Marsha  (Login febfreedom2002)

Response to :P Thats how I feel at the moment

less wrinkly! What a sweetheart tho of a husband you have! I had to announce to my family that I would be a #*^$$ and say things I probably didn't mean......but I WAS quitting smoking and no matter WHAT I was going to do this so just forgive me right off the bat and put up with it. They were so glad I was quitting that they DID put up with it!! I remember being so mad at my husband that I cracked the door, took a pen and "smoked" a fake cig while arguing with him. I didn't care WHAT I looked like cause by George, nothing and no one was going to "make" me smoke! Sounds like you have some support going on. I did too. That's good.

Keep up the good work Micky. You are doing this and if you choose so, you never have to do it again!
and....................omg how I wish I would have been wise enough to quit at your age!! I would have had SO SO SO much more time away from my addiciton and with my family!

xoxox
marsha

<spanhttp://www.quitmeter.com/Year=2002&Month=1&Day=5&Time=10%3A00+am&Zone=12&Cigarettes=35&Periodicity=1&Price

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement