Something for the NewbiesApril 5 2012 at 11:28 PM
Lurking Linda (Login EHalo1964)
I gave up 5 year and 20 day quit. Here is my list of excuses. I quit coming to BV. I probably came as close has I could to a nervous break as possible without actually losing my mind. My life is out of control and I used that as an excuse to smoke again.
A few things I learned from this failure. It is as easy to lose a quit at five years as it is at 1 month. It does get easier but its is always lurking behind the scenes. I have been smoking a couple of weeks and I am addicted already, will I quit anytime soon...I don't think so.
For those of you who supported me I am sorry I let you down. For those of you I came down for starting smoking again...forgive me.
Guard your quits with your life because you life might be what you are saving.
- Noooo (((LL))) don't do this..... - Linda on Apr 6, 2012, 12:50 AM
- (((Lurking Linda)))) I am so sorry that your life has been overwhelming - Joanie(5) on Apr 6, 2012, 7:21 AM
- Oh Linda, think about the path you are choosing - John in New Hampshire on Apr 6, 2012, 7:24 AM
- Hugs..... - Laurie on Apr 6, 2012, 9:45 AM
- (((((((LL))))))))) - Nancy(3) on Apr 6, 2012, 9:51 AM
- Thank you for posting LL. Miss you : ) - Kbcq on Apr 6, 2012, 1:39 PM
- ((((( Linda)))))) - Maria 4! on Apr 7, 2012, 6:20 PM
- LLL - Annaree on Apr 8, 2012, 9:46 AM
- (((Linda))) - Steph on Apr 8, 2012, 10:08 PM