Expired Nicotine GumJune 20 2012 at 5:48 PM
|Mike (Login MikeRJones)|
Last night I was at a San Francisco Walgreens store where my wife works as a pharmacist and noticed that they were about to throw away around 100 boxes of nicotine gum with the expiration dates 4/12, 5/12, and 6/12. They were going to throw out these boxes of nicotine gum simply because they had expired and cannot by law sell expired products.
I am sure that this gum is still fine and would be just as effective as non-expired gum.
They normally sell for ~$50 per box.
I do not smoke, but did not want to see these boxes of gum go to waste so I took them all.
I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas or knew where I could donate this expired gum to people who want to quit smoking but cannot afford or have the desire to pay $50 per box. I am NOT trying to sell the gum, but would like to GIVE the gum FOR FREE to a person or group who could benefit from the gum. I would even be willing to pay for the shipping to get this gum to the person(s) who need it.
Does anyone here know anyone or have any suggestions?
- Wow, you are really nice and you know,,, - Tess on Jun 20, 2012, 6:02 PM
- Some cities/states have drug donation programs - Rose on Jun 21, 2012, 1:25 AM
- Nicotine Gum - Chuck on Mar 1, 2013, 6:29 PM
- Me - Larry on May 13, 2013, 5:23 PM
- Re: Expired Nicotine Gum - Larry GERNHART on May 24, 2014, 3:54 PM
- Hi - Larry Gernhart on Jul 27, 2015, 11:30 PM