Return to Index  

Expired Nicotine Gum

June 20 2012 at 5:48 PM
Mike  (Login MikeRJones)

Last night I was at a San Francisco Walgreens store where my wife works as a pharmacist and noticed that they were about to throw away around 100 boxes of nicotine gum with the expiration dates 4/12, 5/12, and 6/12. They were going to throw out these boxes of nicotine gum simply because they had expired and cannot by law sell expired products.

I am sure that this gum is still fine and would be just as effective as non-expired gum.

They normally sell for ~$50 per box.

I do not smoke, but did not want to see these boxes of gum go to waste so I took them all.

I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas or knew where I could donate this expired gum to people who want to quit smoking but cannot afford or have the desire to pay $50 per box. I am NOT trying to sell the gum, but would like to GIVE the gum FOR FREE to a person or group who could benefit from the gum. I would even be willing to pay for the shipping to get this gum to the person(s) who need it.

Does anyone here know anyone or have any suggestions?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement