Return to Index  

Board won't let me post under you (((Annaree))).........

March 30 2011 at 8:39 PM
Marsha  (no login)

I hate diets. I don't diet. I do watch what I eat........and I DO goof up and eat emotionally .....have sugar attacks...etc etc...........but I know how I like to feel and I think I know when to put the brakes on. When I do best is when I don't think about it. When I have something to look FORWARD to......am happy......something I want to feel good at. That's all I know for now..........other than I will come on here and preach and rant.....and whatever.....but I know you and I are worth it Annaree. It is so much in the mind for me. THINKING light........getting in that mind set.........and when the emotions hit.........putting the positive thoughts out there to negate the negative ones.
I am fighting the GRAY cold end of winter here.............it's spring and it's still cold and gray........makes me feel like cookie dough etc. lol
but I have to stop..........
well this was probably no help, but I will try and post if I have something that I think could be of benefit. For now..........Don't look back. Hold your head up and look ahead. Think about what you really WANT to eat and eat it in moderation. There should be no forbidden foods unless you just know you can't control it. But one bite here and there........grazing so to speak..........

ok.....probably no help.....but I'm glad you are here.
You can do this Annaree and it doesn't have to be a diet!
xoxoxo
marsha

PS
I wondered what happened to you.......I'm glad you are back!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement