I read these online:
1. Don't starve all day. Eat all your calories allowed by 6 pm.
2. Remind yourself of your goal and keep a written declaration around
3. Suck on hard candy
4. Drink 2 cups of water when you get the urge to eat late.
5. Anticipate the desire to eat and tell yourself it has been a habit formed that can be brokein
a few weeks.
6. sip on herbal tea for a calming effect.
7. Keep your hands busy with a hobby.
8. Go for a walk.
9. get rid of all the snacks. ( I say if your family can have them, ask them to hide them! LOL)
Sounds alot like quitting smoking!!!! Well, we did that and we can do this too. QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.