Return to Index  

my experience...

March 14 2006 at 3:36 PM
No score for this post

Scott Gearhart  (Login sgearhart)
from IP address 68.100.218.65

Response to OK - let me get this straight

I haven't posted for a long time, but I wanted to pipe up on this. I did send my MM back to Higuchi (a crystal issue) and it was running +8 a day. It now runs +2 a day, while losing 2 at night. So a year and a few months ago I was away from my MM for about 3 weeks- now I have a superior watch that constantly hovers around atomic time. This is my all time favorite watch, and has been my daily wearer for two years now. Both Higuchi and Seiya have wonderful service, and you'll be hard pressed to get faster shipping- even if you order from inside your own country. IMHO, if you really want a MarineMaster, don't let this very minor issue get in the way. If you're on the fence, then service may be the deciding factor.

If I see some very cool watch that I'm temped to get, I just ask myself if I'm really going to take the MM off to wear it.
So far, that has kept me from getting (and keeping ) all but a couple of G-Shocks... I only wear those when I cycle.

I can certainly understand someone having a problem with transcontinental servicing of a watch, believe me..
But the MarineMaster is a gem. A big, thick, comfy, stainless steel gem.

Regards,
Scott

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com