December 16 2006 at 2:27 PM
No score for this post
  (Login bembot)
Approved Users
from IP address 70.107.129.83

Dial says 6106-8259R case is 42 mm without the crown
Caseback says 6106-8227 SN 040197 That is April 1970
Got it from a flea market for a pittance, very dirty and with stuck bezel
Took/pried the bezel out, soaked it in mild solution, cleaned the case with wd-40 and walla-------
Watch is working for a week now right on the money
Dial is so nice, found a nos crystal which will make this watch even more amazing.

Extreme Left
Titanium Citizen 800m in very, very, very ,good condition with original rubber/resin strap. Got it for -again a pittance- from same guy in the flea market( who obviously does not know what he has). My second 800m. The first is mint and this one is just a notch lower due a minute scratch on the caseback.My 2 Zillas 300m Ti and the 1000m Auto are excited to have the grand daddy looking out for them..

Next to Citizen
7549 SQ 600m. My friend I believe is crazy to sell this to me for $400 in mint condition-everything original.Woweeeee...My 1000m has a good companion now

Next to 7549 is the "other" 7549 SQ 300m which I bought from the same flea market guy(not a pittance but still very very cheap) in mint condition.My 7C46 is happy to have an older friend right beside him.

Far right is the H558 "FieldMaster" without the word "Fieldmaster"on the dial that I got from Hongkong(saw it on ebay, offered a buy it now-he agreed) in very good condition.Again for a pittance.My Arnies 558 and 601 are with their "big brother" now.

Last(not with the group shot) would be the 10th Anniversary Landmaster that I got from UK. It is coming anytime now.I will post the pic as soon as I receive it. 2006 has been a good (and sometimes expensive)year.

I like to share my good fortune to all of you guys who share the same passion that I have for watches. Thanks..

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com