Return to Index
More pics of my black sumo I took tonight...
June 1 2007 at 9:28 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 188.8.131.52
switched it onto a Z-22 strap ready for abit of weekend action.
No sizing needed as the soft rubber of the Z-22 easily squeeze into the 20mm lugs. A tighter and much better look than using the Z-20 IMO.
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
Mucho grasias for the great Pics! You can always trim the rubber band just...
- Poseidon-Jim on Jun 1, 2007, 9:43 PM
thanks Jim... actually....
- tintin125 on Jun 2, 2007, 11:15 AM
Very nice! yes that strap would most likely look good, and BTW, what do they...
- Poseidon-Jim on Jun 2, 2007, 12:25 PM
The answer to that gap is >>>
- Seamaster73 on Jun 3, 2007, 9:28 AM
The black Sumo looks great on that strap.....
- Bongo on Jun 1, 2007, 10:39 PM
Re: More pics of my black sumo I took tonight...
- outremer2 on Jun 2, 2007, 9:59 AM
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.