Return to Index  

Marine Master accuracy report...

April 1 2010 at 9:04 AM
No score for this post

Jeff C  (Login jeffc67)
Approved Users
from IP address 209.52.48.249

This one may be a little special, as it's been regulated by Randall Benson, but I have noticed that in a full week on the wrist the accuracy charactersitics have changed a little.

I'm not sure how much Mark (Zoodles) wore this one - not much judging by the nice shape it's in! - but after a day or two it would gain 5 at night and lose maybe 7 in the day on the wrist. for a net of -2.

After 7 days wearing, it's +1 over 24 hrs. It seems to lose one over the day and gain two overnight. My Sumos are similar... the blue one is dead even all day but gains ten overnight. My orange is -2 in the day and maybe +3 overnight.

I don't think that most of us wear our automatics the way they're meant to be worn - every day. In my experience with my 2 Sumos and this MM, all seem to get more accurate the more days in a row they spend on your wrist. One day isn't enough to really know.

Cheers - Jeff

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com