Return to Index  

Okay, here's one I wore for the first time today! A nice GMT, but it looks familiar? >>>

April 1 2010 at 3:21 PM
No score for this post

MotoWatch  (Login MotoWatch)
Approved Users
from IP address 72.49.72.162

Good evening folks, I bought this one from Rich Ocskasy way back in October of 2009, and sized it like I normally would, but I had gained so much weight since I moved to Ohio that it was too tight! sad.gif

So I couldn't wear it, and I must have felt traumatized or something, because I didn't re-size it until this morning. Yikes! happy.gif

Oh, and when I got to work today, someone wanted to see "my new watch" that I had on yesterday (I have been trying to covert some folks at work to WISdom) and I found myself thinking, "What? Wear the same watch two days in a row?!? Are they crazy!?!" happy.gif

Of course, then I realized who was really crazy! wink.gif Woohoo! happy.gif

Anyhow here is the watch that I wore for the first time today, my Citizen BJ9080-52E, an early Eco-Drive GMT with the GMT hand that I like so much. If you know my watches you know I have a whole family of Citizen Eco-Drive GMT watches with this GMT hand. It's nice to finally add this one to the collection. happy.gif

6d88fc84699e455f888cb01974a045c9

By the way, if it looks familiar to you, it did to me too! happy.gif

5e23bfba4fb24f2d854d53bd2fec44eb

Wow, I am really slacking lately, I don't even have a wrist shot of this beautiful SBDW011!?! Doh! But it sure looks a lot like the Citizen! happy.gif

Okay, that's it for tonight, I think I'll go order an Orca or something from Creation Watches! Or maybe an Enicar from Reto!!! wink.gif See ya later! happy.gif

- Thomas

This message has been edited by MotoWatch from IP address 72.49.72.162 on Apr 1, 2010 3:24 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com