Return to Index
Velatura Verynice Verybig and so Underrated..>>>>>
April 2 2010 at 9:42 AM
No score for this post
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Now i know why others like myself Bought this,i have not worn this for months,saw it in my watchbox and thought "Hell yeah" must get this on today.
7T92 Precise movement,similar MM bracelet extension,chunky design and great prescence on the wrist,I highly recommend this.
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
bit of a beast....;)
- Ian Waddell on Apr 2, 2010, 11:24 AM
Hi Ian.No it sits very flat on the wrist mate..>>>>
- AqualandKing (TheNeilo) on Apr 2, 2010, 12:01 PM
From the dial and clasp details, that model line is very well made...
- Thian on Apr 2, 2010, 1:41 PM
Thian thank you,must admit it is one big chunk of Seiko..>>>
- AqualandKing (TheNeilo) on Apr 3, 2010, 2:31 AM
It sure has 'style' Neilo, but I decided the hands were too confusing. -L- Enjoy! nt
- MotoWatch on Apr 2, 2010, 5:05 PM
Thomas exactly right my friend...>>>>
- AqualandKing (TheNeilo) on Apr 3, 2010, 2:37 AM
You two guys, like them big and chunky ! :-D
- Staiiff on Apr 3, 2010, 7:15 AM
Copyright © 1999-2018
. All rights reserved.