Return to Index  

Anyone having the same feelings as me ref the new forum...Edit..>>>

April 3 2010 at 5:46 AM
No score for this post

AqualandKing (TheNeilo)  (Login theneilo1)
Approved Users
from IP address 193.238.234.2

Just cant get used to it and find my self back here in my comfort Zone.
Its cold over there and the friendship feel seems to have gone,its all like msn messaging between two people.The site is hard to navigate,too many options of where to look and where to post.Trade forums with more than one option to view.I know i could go on but im trying not to be too negative as its just not where i want to spend my time anymore.At least here if you wanted to read then post there was one option and if you wanted to look on the trade forum there was again one option...Easy and uncomplicated.Wondered if anyone has been over to the new site felt like me and made their way back here?
Dont get me wrong ive logged in on the new site,did the whole thing but for the first time in 5yrs of being part of this forum i just dont want to post on the new site as it seems to get lost in the maize of options and me being me never thought i would ever become a lurker.

Theneilo uk

[linked image]

This message has been edited by theneilo1 from IP address 82.39.8.93 on Apr 3, 2010 1:03 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com