Return to Index  

Guys, you gotta come over...

April 3 2010 at 7:17 AM
No score for this post

Harry, Denmark  (Login Harry_Teicher)
Approved Users
from IP address 94.145.63.224

Response to Anyone having the same feelings as me ref the new forum...Edit..>>>

...there's over 40 online now, and its the old gang!

Seriously, though, the notwork54 software, familiar and comfortable as it is, is just no longer a viable solution for the SCWF. I miss the familiarity too (and find myself checking in here), but the new will become familiar, and seeing all the familiar names and the general excitement over the move reminds me that the SCWF has just changed software, nothing else. I had exactly the same experience when I was active on the SOHC motorcycle forum, it took a month to settle in and I never looked back.

Whats important, though, is that as many as possible give the new software a chance, and maintain the humor, focus and dedication that has always been the mainstay of the SCWF.

Harry Teicher

[linked image][linked image]

"That a wristwatch is a small celestial theater. It is a small sky. A device for the measure of shadows." -Gabriel Gudding

This message has been edited by Harry_Teicher from IP address 94.145.63.224 on Apr 3, 2010 7:28 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com