The single thing that made SCWF a success for 10 years was it's members.April 3 2010 at 11:27 AM
No score for this post
|Seikojohn (Login Seikojohn)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Anyone having the same feelings as me ref the new forum...Edit..>>>
I see the new site as a net gain because not only do we have a lot of interesting watch collector, but the new software allows SCWF to deliver a lot of useful features.
The Network54 design is at least 10 years behind current technology.I've been a SCWF member since incept ion and have enjoyed the 10 year run here. Lets look forward to another 10 on the new site!
|This message has been edited by Seikojohn from IP address 220.127.116.11 on Apr 3, 2010 11:29 AM|
- Hi John, I understand what you are saying ,,,,,,, - Mike on Apr 3, 2010, 11:57 AM
- Good points.... - petew on Apr 3, 2010, 1:40 PM
- You'll really have to sell the title of your post so people will click on it. (nt) - Mike on Apr 3, 2010, 1:50 PM
- Re: Good points.... - Harry, Denmark on Apr 3, 2010, 2:29 PM
- I agree with you 100% pete, it is much more work there, and I think it will hurt. Oh well. - MotoWatch on Apr 3, 2010, 3:20 PM
- Looking way back, I think I remember being a bit frustrated with then new SCWF software. - Seikojohn on Apr 4, 2010, 7:02 AM