Hi John, I understand what you are saying ,,,,,,,April 3 2010 at 11:57 AM
No score for this post
|Mike (Login mmounce)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to The single thing that made SCWF a success for 10 years was it's members.
but I also look at this forum as an old friend being left behind for a shiney new acquaintance.
Like me, I'm sure you looked at this forum every night when you got home and on the weekends. It's been part of our lifes, for me, going on 10 years now.
It's hard to say goodbye and leave it for dead. You're right about the people making this place, but this forum was a pretty comfortable and dependable vehicle for us to travel with through the years.
Granted this software is probably 10 years behind the times. Not sure why that matters as almost all of us collect auto watches that are 40 to 50 years behind the quartz technology.
We won't be throwing out any old autos anytime soon because they're obsolete.
Just a little techno irony there is all.
- Good points.... - petew on Apr 3, 2010, 1:40 PM
- You'll really have to sell the title of your post so people will click on it. (nt) - Mike on Apr 3, 2010, 1:50 PM
- Re: Good points.... - Harry, Denmark on Apr 3, 2010, 2:29 PM
- I agree with you 100% pete, it is much more work there, and I think it will hurt. Oh well. - MotoWatch on Apr 3, 2010, 3:20 PM
- Looking way back, I think I remember being a bit frustrated with then new SCWF software. - Seikojohn on Apr 4, 2010, 7:02 AM