Return to Index  

Good points....

April 3 2010 at 1:40 PM
No score for this post

petew  (Login wpetew)
Approved Users
from IP address 69.251.33.79

Response to Hi John, I understand what you are saying ,,,,,,,

I like the idea of the new forum, but the number one feature for me in forum viewing is how efficient the "interface" between the user (me) and the software is.

With this old forum, and with something like TZ, I can log in and literally in a matter of seconds, I can see every post made along with all the responses. In order to do that with the new forum, it would take a long long time to individually load dozens and dozens of posts to see every single reply to then see if there is anything there that interests me. So now, I just have to accept the fact that unless I had the time to do that, every day there could be some pretty interesting stuff or content that I'll miss because I can't click on every post available to see all the responses.

Either everyone else besides me has a lot of time to do that, or maybe they just aren't interested in seeing everything that's out there.

Japanese Watch Enthusiasts:http://www.gmtplusnine.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com