Return to Index  

I also wonder back, it,s like an OLD LOVER, Find yourself Passing Her House,

April 3 2010 at 6:20 PM
No score for this post
Russell Iadanza  (Login east14th)
Approved Users
from IP address 72.205.199.228

Response to Anyone having the same feelings as me ref the new forum...Edit..>>>

Thinking of all the Good Old times, but then remembering Why, you moved on, If the New SCWF Can keep
Trolls away, retain Peace, something that was not Possible Here, ??And I had my Part in not being able to control myself, I will be grateful if that can Stay behind

This was the First and Only forum, I ever felt at Home, and I doubt if any one is more Computer/Forum/ internet/Photo Posting Illiterate then I am. Just a Fact

You must know how I feel, at the New Forum__Completle Lost But Because of my Love for Vintage Seikos and?? other watches I will
be Forced to adept, and at the End, as with so many things in Life I will learn, by finding someone in my City???? or close enough 100 mils away

to Sit and SEE WATCH the Only way I can Learn, this has been the Problem for Three yrs I Struggle with Things I can't see done.

So I empathize the Same way I felt at Randall DR Seiko forum it is great but I am so Lost there I just don't go and there are things there that are exceptional the Watch Data base Amazing SADLY but

when all this is so knew to me and the Life I lived, I TRUST I/We will all get used to it in Time.

Happy Easter to All and we will eventually feel at home Around the Corner at SCWF new address See you there Hopefully

RUSSELL I

Russell Anthany Iadanza

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com