Return to Index  

Mike Your watches would sell, if the pic was on a Stamp lol,

April 3 2010 at 6:53 PM
No score for this post
Russell Iadanza  (Login east14th)
Approved Users
from IP address 72.205.199.228

Response to The new sales forum is a step backwards, but other than that........

YOU are the Poster Child for " Buy The Seller" Any time, you get the urge, to lighten your load, Oh ?/ maybe a 6159-7001 LMAO
I could find room with the Other 12 That came from One of the Greatest Collections around>

God knows when I finally Post pics I will get tiered of Saying Yes that Minty 6105-810--Proof/Proof 1970 Yes That was Mikes Second String

When I look I see some of the Most beautiful Seikos I have , were once yours. If I had to bet, I would Bet you will never ever have any Trouble selling a Watch

maybe even a Bridge named after The City of My Youth LOL

Happy Easter and Thank you
BTW I was Gifted for a few weeks a 97% 6159-7001 John W felt he would just make my Year, and It is w/o a doubt the most impressive watch

I have ever held and you know some of my collection It,s been like a Date for a Weekend with HER You know HER Trying to enjoy every min. w/o counting the Time that she has to go, Best Comparison I have

to experiencing this Opportunity.
I am closer though I have a NOS set of Hands all Three All Good things in Time, I never would have thought I would have ever Found The P/P 6105-8110

Yet I have a Beauty Top Shelf so I never give oup Hope, that 6105 did that for me.

Russell Anthany Iadanza

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com