Return to Index  

Well, I really like the new layout and it's like most other forums >>>

April 4 2010 at 6:20 AM
No score for this post
Guido S  (Login lawmanguido1968)
Approved Users
from IP address 82.171.210.252

Response to Anyone having the same feelings as me ref the new forum...Edit..>>>

although I can see why it needs some getting used to - and if you used to "chat" through the forum I guess it wasn't annoying that posts/threads from several hours ago had already disappeared from the bottom of the screen.

Now, thanks to the different sub-forums on the new forum - and the search function of course, which some people just can't seem to bother to use over here (!) - you can easily find what you are looking for. That's the biggest advantage, in my opinion.

Now you can easily search your own posts and the posts of any specific member, too.

I'd like to see all the nice people who really contributed here (with knowlegde, answers to problems and good questions and great pictures) come to the new forum!

By the way, I just registered there under the same name I used here (Guido S). happy.gif

This message has been edited by lawmanguido1968 from IP address 82.171.210.252 on Apr 4, 2010 6:23 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com