Return to Index  

Looking way back, I think I remember being a bit frustrated with then new SCWF software.

April 4 2010 at 7:02 AM
No score for this post
Seikojohn  (Login Seikojohn)
Approved Users
from IP address 24.255.108.79

Response to Good points....

So many tricks to learn, especially when it came to uploading pictures. But it all came with time and practice.

There's a learning curve to every new system, but from what I've seen it won't take much time to adapt. The features are already found on most other sites but maybe packaged a little different. The new site delivers a lot of functionality that I've come to take for granted - bump up of recently posted threads to keep the conversation going, who's on, how many posts, etc., etc.

I just rolled out a completely new end-user interface for a financial analysis website at work. There are some folks who are complaining loudly about the change and other who are moving ahead and learning it. It reminds me of the time we converted from a paper based to internet delivery of that financial information - howls of protest. How could business be done without paper copies! Heck, I'm 64 - if I can adapt to the new SCWF anyone can!

This message has been edited by Seikojohn from IP address 24.255.108.79 on Apr 4, 2010 7:09 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com