<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Citizen GTZs

December 30 2002 at 7:48 AM
No score for this post

jaime  (Login jaimegarch)
Approved Users
from IP address 203.177.254.169

Saw a couple of these today. One was a angular looking two register bullhead with a day/date at the six and a mechanical alarm watch. Anyone know if these are worth collecting???

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Andrewguess
(Login andrewguess)

Yes.....

No score for this post
December 30 2002, 8:32 AM 

Citizen chronographs are unqiue and break thru in design but seiko chronographs are more popular. If price is reasonable, you maybe consider to get some of it.

jaime
(Login jaimegarch)
Approved Users

I would get them but...

No score for this post
December 30 2002, 11:58 AM 

Citizen chronos are so small on my wrists. And since I make it a rule to buy only wtches I can wear these Citizen chronos are not usually a consideration. Maybe if they arent taken yet Ill post them on the TF. Either way Ill take some pictures to show.

John W
(no login)

I'd have to say yes since I have collected one of each.>>

No score for this post
December 30 2002, 11:58 AM 

I think the Citz. alarms may be less common than their bullheads. I don't think Citizen sold nearly as many chronos. or alarms as did Seiko so either model is far less common, at least here in the States. The chronos are flyback design that can be reset to zero with the reset button and will start counting again w/o using the start/stop button. I'm not sure, though, that being less common makes them more valuable than Seiko. models. I paid about $40 for each of mine.
John

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com