<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Seiko Vanac KS Special Question 5256-6010

December 8 2004 at 12:32 PM
No score for this post
  (Login diceccole)
from IP address 69.68.186.121

This is my first post...but I'm sure not my last! I have this Seiko which I think is pretty unusual but has two issues: 1) No second hand 2) rough crystal. The watch runs fine and is all original...here are pics: vanac 1,vanac 2,vanac 3. Is there any chance at all that I can find a second hand for this watch? Or a crystal? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login ekimnosredneh)

Jules Borel has the crystal..........

No score for this post
December 8 2004, 12:43 PM 

Which is pretty expensive at $29.50. It must be one of those fancy faceted crystals. They dont show the second hand for it.

"Its Not Just An Addiction, Its A Gift"

Cya, Mike

Luca DiCecco
(Login diceccole)

thanks for the response

No score for this post
December 9 2004, 7:18 AM 

That was a big help! I found the crystal on Jules Borel. Maybe I'll run into a watch with similar hands one day. I guess not many of these watches were made and prob. not sold in the U.S.

Current Topic - Seiko Vanac KS Special Question 5256-6010
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com