<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Important message about the new SCWF. Please read.....

April 1 2010 at 4:56 AM
No score for this post
Seiko Moderator  (Login SCWFModerator)
from IP address 71.230.34.77

Folks, yes, it really IS true! The SCWF (and its Trading Post) that you all know and love is moving to a new home. We're having a "soft opening" of sorts and are emailing those of you who provided your email addresses during your registration here with details of our new home. So, the emails that you've been receiving ARE legit. More information will be provided here later today, but the kind and hardworking folks who have been instrumental in getting the new forum together have been working diligently throughout the night just so it'll be ready by today. Those of you who have received emails from the new SCWF are invited to visit it, as we will be transitioning over to it and shutting this one down very shortly.

It's hard to believe that Network54 has been home to the SCWF for over 10 years. Over time, the SCWF has grown, but the N54 software just wasn't keeping up with what we wanted to accomplish. The new SCWF is certainly more contemporary and more organized and we hope you'll like it. Join us there.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Doheth
(Login Doheth)
Approved Users

Thanks for the update!

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:04 AM 

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now, thanks! happy.gif

Although, that may be the coffee... America's #1 source of antioxidants, don't ya know.

Anyhow, I'll go check out the new space.

AqualandKing (TheNeilo)
(Login theneilo1)
Approved Users

Break out the champagne we are all moving.Hope i got the email......nt

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:05 AM 

nt

Theneilo uk

[linked image]

Harry, Denmark
(Login Harry_Teicher)
Approved Users

We....have....LIFTOFF!!!!!

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:10 AM 

'
...wooohoo wink.gif

Harry Teicher

[linked image][linked image]

"That a wristwatch is a small celestial theater. It is a small sky. A device for the measure of shadows." -Gabriel Gudding

John M Rose
(Login LonzoWatch)
Approved Users

Thnx-now I'll go retrieve the legit e-mail from Junk bin! (nt)

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:12 AM 

Cheers
JR

"Am I ambivalent? Well, yes and no."

Martog
(Login Martog)
Approved Users

Registered 3 days ago but not recieved an email yet waiting>nt

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:15 AM 

/

etienne
(Login buddy13)
Approved Users

Am I not invited?

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:21 AM 

Haven't got any e-mails yet happy.gif..

When men build lives from honest toil...courage never fails

valvestem
(Login valvestem125)
Approved Users

Are you going to post the new website address?...I have not received and email invite yet.

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:25 AM 

Ronnie
(Login rsun07)
Approved Users

New website. How do we get to it?

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:33 AM 

What happens if you do not get the email or have tossed it out with junk mail?

Ted
(Login eskerbillion)
Approved Users

Is this for real? Or an April Fool's joke? Gotta be careful today, April 1st! nt

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:46 AM 

Ted
(Login eskerbillion)
Approved Users

Oh, nevermind! ^^^^

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:49 AM 

Sensei Christopher
(Login 7tang7)
Approved Users

Found the new site and it looks great! Love the Wave and Rising Sun!(nt)

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:48 AM 

nt

Jeje
(Login Jeje3325)
Approved Users

Is that the email?

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:56 AM 

Jin Shao
répondre àjinshao52@9.cn

à
date31 mars 2010 21:21
objetHello

Hello,

I am Jin Shao and i work for a bank in China. I have a business proposal
worth twenty million dollars(20Million Dollars). If you are interested in
details, please send me your name, country of residence and phone number.

Best Regards
Shao.

hahaha

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

Myles
(Login Selym)
Approved Users

I got that one, too.

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 7:20 AM 

I guess we're going to have to share the $20 million.

valvestem
(Login valvestem125)
Approved Users

No invite mail yet. Woe is me.

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 5:59 AM 

Zoro
(Login zoro4nowyahoocom)
Approved Users

April 1st.

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 6:12 AM 

Sir Les
(Login LesZ)
Approved Users

BE PATIENT, EVERYONE...yes it's for real and yes, all current members will be migrated..>>

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 6:13 AM 

All current members of SCWF and SCTP who have had their email address verified will be automatically migrated to the new site, with their existing login ID's. You will receive an email with a password, which you can change once you've logged into the site and accessed your profile.

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE EMAIL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY RECEIVED IT -- we are working through the list and it will take some time (hours, not days). DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER AT THE NEW SITE BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL -- you may screw up the migration process.

If you do not have a verified email address associated with your existing login, sit tight and await further instructions. Don't panic -- we'll all get there eventually.

[linked image] GLSM IBC, Rep. Bellm.

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible." -- PJ O'Rourke

Michael Rothe
(Login rothe957)
Approved Users

Already registered, sorry...

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 6:54 AM 

Oops, it seems I was a little too curious about the new SCWF...

^_^

Aladin Sane
(Login aladin_sane)
Approved Users

Doh!! I just registered at the new site.

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 6:57 AM 

I had not read all of this thread, and now I have screwed up the registration process.

Sir Les
(Login LesZ)
Approved Users

OH NO! Now we'll have to start all over again! :) nt

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 7:18 AM 

[linked image] GLSM IBC, Rep. Bellm.

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible." -- PJ O'Rourke

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com