<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Citizen "Photo eye" ???

April 1 2010 at 9:00 AM
No score for this post

Rene~  (Login time_watcher)
Approved Users
from IP address 99.95.43.13

I'm trying to find some info on what I remember to be a Citizen "Photo Eye" watch but cant seem to find anything!
Can someone perhaps help?
I am fairly sure it was a Citizen and not a Seiko but the watch was round and it had an open and close type lens much like that of a camera! It came in 2 different models I believe........ one style had an integrated type band and the other was not integrated!
Thanks in advance!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Seikojohn
(Login Seikojohn)
Approved Users

It was the Citizen Alterna popularized briefly by Tokyoflash!

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 10:53 AM 

Rakuten has some and I see them on Ebay.

[linked image]

TheFastest
(Login TheFastest)
Approved Users

If it is like my Citizen "Shutter" it has what looks like digital...

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 4:33 PM 

window blinds that open or close when a button is pushed. With the "blinds" closed it looks EXACTLY like an analog watch... push the button and the blinds "open" to reveal a couple digital displays. I don't have a picture of it loaded, but noted on the back is "U010 K003016 CKW" This one has a DARK gray smokey dial with a white minute track, white hour and minute hands with a yellow second hand.

If you need a pic I can take and forward to an email addy--since I don't know how long I can post here with the change-over to new site taking place, and I've not gotten my membership update yet.

All the best. (btw, this is a round watch with the integrated bracelet)

This message has been edited by TheFastest from IP address 63.25.237.51 on Apr 1, 2010 4:36 PM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com